Terms & Conditions of Entry
Shakespeare In The Streets: “Julius Caesar”
Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th March 2017
By purchasing tickets, patrons accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Only the valid ticket holder will be permitted admission to the show. All adults and children entering the venue must hold a ticket.
2. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or legal guardian at all times.
3. Strictly no BYO alcohol beverage is to be brought on site. This will be enforced by security at entry gates.
4. A Bar stall will be open from 6.00pm – 9.00pm. Strictly no BYO food is to be brought on site.
5. Shakespeare in the Streets is a rain or shine event. If it rains the show will go on. The show will only be cancelled if conditions are deemed as dangerous. Updates will be made on the Geelong Cellar Door website. For the safety of our patrons, staff and performers, umbrellas are not permitted. In the event of rain we recommend ponchos or rain coats be worn. An undercover venue will be made available should the weather be deemed too unsuitable for the outdoor event to proceed.
6. In the event of a cancellation, Geelong Cellar Door will not be liable for any expenses, costs, loss or damage, whether direct or consequential that may be incurred as a result of cancelled accommodation, transfers, hire charges or by any other circumstances or matters.
7. The theatre site is in the street on bitumen road, so it is advisable to wear comfortable shoes. Space is limited, so please keep others in mind when securing your spot.
8. No on selling of tickets is permitted. Tickets are not refundable.
9. All patrons entering will be subject to bag searches.
10. Persons are prohibited from entering with the following items:
• Alcohol, Umbrellas, tables, chairs and tents
• Animals (except for authorised guide dogs/companion dogs)
• Any other object that the promoter considers inappropriate.
11. Persons may be refused entry for the following:
Any person deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly or who does not comply with a request to conduct a bag search or does not comply with a request from the organiser, security or regulatory bodies.
12. Please bring a rug! As all seating is on hay bales, it is advised that you BYO your own rug for comfort.